A Better Place To Work.
Our Loan Processor/Loan Servicing Coordinator will be responsible for working closely and communicating with our loan origination staff to ensure compliant and timely processing of mortgage loan and consumer loan requests from start to finish.
Some key duties include:
- Ordering and/or obtaining appraisals, title work, credit reports, proof of income, debts and sufficient insurance
- Assisting borrowers throughout the application process; providing superior customer service
- Interactions with realtors, insurance agents, borrowers and other loan department staff
- Confirming wire information and submitting wires
- Setting up loan files and completing onboarding information
- Completing closing documentation, as needed
- Ensuring the recording and releases of legal documents
- Coordinating third party vendor loan related payments
- Ensuring insurance and escrow documentation is compliant
- Completing all tasks within designated timeframes
The individual selected to join our team will possess the following qualifications:
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and a strong work ethic
- Time management skills and a track record of dependability
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Current computer skills
- Ability to follow all security procedures
The Pataskala Banking Co.,
Attn.: Mr. Brian Moore, President,
354 S. Main St.,
Pataskala, OH 43062.